Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School Blues

Back to School in my household means labels on everything, new notebooks and sharpened pencils. I have this inate desire to organize everything neatly and clean out the closets. Back to a schedule and lists for everything.

Have you seen the August to August calendars at Paper Tree??

Who knew there was such a thing and that all my Junior League Dallas provisional pals lived by one? Check it out if you still work on paper along with your BlackBerry. I have my entire life on my Smart Phone and reminders pop up throughout the day to pull me out of my design dreaming. but if you're one of those who needs paper for your to-do list and you have different colored highlighters for each organization and activity, this is for you.


With the loss of my favorite shelter mag, Southern Accents, I feel lost. With Southern design being such a different genre than any other region, I will crave the articles that show our clients how their neighbors live. We will miss you and will keep up online.
While you're at it, check out my favorite design maven Jan Showers who is featured in this months issue....I LOVE what Jan brings to a room.

Last but not least, with back to school, we have begun receiving lots of phone calls for clients wishing and wanting for a new look. Please give us a call if you want to bring a newly designed space into your household...here's a few of our latest inspirations for our projects.

Stay tuned for details from the Dallas Home Homebuilders Association ARC Awards where we were awarded "Outstanding Service by an Associate". What an honor........




Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment